1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Joke of the day

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Chef

Chef Active Member

Grandpa and grandson (age 15) are out fishing.

Grandpa reaches into his cooler....pulls out a flask of whiskey.....takes a big chug.

Grandson says, "Grandpa.....I've never tasted whiskey before......can I have a taste of that?"

Grandpa: "Grandson, can you take your dick, dangle it between your legs so it smacks you in the ass?"

Grandson: "No."

Grandpa: "Well then, you're not old enough."

So, a while goes bye....Grandpa reaches into his shirt pocket, pulls out a big cigar.....lights it up.......takes a few puffs off of it.

Grandson: "Grandpa, why don't you give me a puff off that cigar.....I've never tried one before."

Grandpa: "Boy....can you dangle your dick between your legs so that it smacks you in the ass?"

Grandson: "No."

Grandpa: "Well.....then you're not old enough."

Grandson then reaches into his cooler.....pulls out a batch of brownies. He starts munching on one.......

Grandpa asks him....."Hey boy.....those brownies look mighty tasty......toss one over here."

Grandson: "Grandpa....can you dangle your dick between your legs so that it smacks you in the ass?"

Grandpa: "WHY, HELL YES I CAN!"

Grandson: "Good......then you can go FUCK YOURSELF.....Grandma made these brownies for me!"

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I love it.

Draft saved Draft deleted