1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

John Rocker, still a nut

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Sep 25, 2006.

1. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

John Rocker is right about speaking English. My Great Great Grandparents had to learn English to make it in this country and so should everyone else. We should not accommodate them, they should assimilate to us.

2. JR

JR Well-Known Member

In Rocker's case, speaking "English" is a relative term.

3. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

I'm just surprised the moron is familiar with English. I figured Rocker would say something to the effect of "I don't speak English, I speak American."

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Her t-shirt is designed to be read by people looking down from tall buildings, or blimps.

You can barely see the "SPEAK" part of her shirt, it's pointing straight up.

President Bush could be speaking pidgin Spanglish or Uzbekistani, for all I care, if you get to take that t-shirt off her at night.

5. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Is that Jody Watley? (help me out, BYH :D)

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Hahahhaah, and now Rocker's PR blog:

http://jrockpr.blogspot.com/

7. 21

21 Well-Known Member

If she sucks in that stomach any harder, it's going to shoot right out her rectum.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Oh my goodness, that thing is completely legit. That's the woman who held Rocker's hand thruout his aborted stint with the LI Ducks.

Lordy.

Along the same lines, I am having my publicist start a blog about me. She's going to call it BYHlastsforever.blogspot.com.

9. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Nice English!

10. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Ingles is American owned. Says so right there on the wall.

11. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Help me out here... Why the fuck do I care what John Rocker has to say about anything?

Ballplayer is an idiot = marginal story
    Ex-ballplayer is still an idiot = not a story

And yes, she's spectacular.

12. Kaylee

Kaylee Member

Is it wrong that I really, really, really, really want to now find a shirt that reads SPEAK FARSI?

Draft saved Draft deleted