1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

John Lewis Does His Simon Peter Imitation

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Feb 28, 2008.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

1/2 a negro, actually

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. This thread has gone well. I see.
    'Yab endorsing the American equivalent of the Nuremberg Laws is a sight to behold.
    Do I deny that there may be an electoral advantage in what Lewis is doing? No. Do I believe that's the reason he did it? Also, no.

3. heyabbott

He said his reason was to express the will of the people in his district. He didn't suddenly decide Obama was better than Clinton, he decided to cover his ass before his constituents put buck shot into it. It isn't his fault his constituents are weak minded morons who forget or don't care what Lewis did for them for over 40 years. Lewis is covering his ass because he represents a district of lemmings

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

If they were lemmings, wouldn't they have followed their congressman and voted for Hillary?

5. heyabbott

I guess Lewis isn't the head Lemming, like he thought. When Clinton got the endorsement, she thought he could deliver. Guess Obama, or the man behind the curtain, is more powerful. A 3-1 advantage is a clear mandate.

6. SlickWillie71

SlickWillie71 Member

The only thing missing from this swerve is Jim Ross screaming "Good God, what has he done!"

7. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Sigh. Shocking developments on this thread. ::)

'Yab, is your white sheet clean for your meeting tonight? Better make sure the hood is nice and starched.

8. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

It was Fenian who made the observation that "all black people think alike" .

I agree with 2mc - this vote shows people thinking for themselves.

9. I believe I was joshing you, Boom, because you were obliquely arguing that same thing.
    I didn't think it was possible, but 'yab is so far beneath contempt he's going to wind up in China.

10. So now you're taking a run at the Chinese?

Draft saved Draft deleted