1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

John Gruden's Penis

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Dec 1, 2009.

1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Seen it ... doesn't need to read it.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

3. Double J

Double J Active Member

This is great comedy. I like this entry, of the ones that haven't been mentioned yet:

If you get an e-mail that reads, "Jon Gruden's Penis is following you," don't panic. If I'm coming at you from behind, you'll know it.

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Will Jon Gruden issue a statement saying it's not really his penis tweeting? That he has no connection to his penis, that the tweeting penis in no way reflects his own opinion. That his penis has a mind of its own?

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Now didn't we settle this last week: Jon Gruden's Penis is actually Whitlock?

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, but does Jon Gruden's penis have its own coffee cup?[/gradysizemore]

7. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Gruden's penis has a boner for every player, coach and assistant in the NFL.

8. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Now that is funny.

9. apeman33

apeman33 Well-Known Member

# For everyone asking what it's like to spend so much time so close to an asshole, I just want to say Mike Tirico isn't really that bad. 1:44 PM Nov 27th from web

I laughed out loud and now the mail room guy is looking at me like I'm insane.

10. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

"Carney was a little left on that one, but who am I to judge things that are off to the left?"

11. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Morbid curiosity?

12. JRoyal

JRoyal Well-Known Member

My favorite so far:

Jon and I don't see eyes to eye on a lot of stuff, but we are both against helmet-to-helmet contact.

Draft saved Draft deleted