1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

John from Cincinnati....HE GONE!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by markvid, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

We had friends over this Sunday and the husband watched the show. I sat with him and watched the last 15 minutes, having never watched the show before. That is not a show which you pick up on the fly. He seemed confused and upset.

2. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

Hey now, I caught the last 15 minutes of "Mom and Dad Save the World" last night. Jon Lovitz gave a dynamite performance, and I'll be damned if you tell me any.... oh, who am I kidding, it sucked. But in a really awesome way.

3. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

I loved Cissy's character much better when Paula Malcomson played her in "Deadwood." JFC's tempermental yotch just never inspired the lurve Trixie did.

4. shotglass

shotglass Guest

My favorite Cissy (and I know 75 percent of you will have no clue).

[​IMG]

5. "Buffffyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! ....... Joddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! ........ Cisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssyyyyyy!!!!!!!"

Poor Mr. French, having to deal with those annoying, sniveling little brats.

6. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

I believe Kathy Garver is still alive - maybe she had access to maryjane on the set. A toke a day keeps the suicidal urge away.

7. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I'm betting that was not a problem.

Draft saved Draft deleted