1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jogging or sex?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by EStreetJoe, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Missed #7 and #10.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

10 out of 12. Like Ben, I got 7 and 10 wrong. Thought 7 had sex and 10 went running.

A couple of those were hilariously obvious. Nobody sweats like 4 and 5 in sex. At least with me.

And the women wearing formalwear made it pretty clear they didn't just get back from the track. Ditto for tattooed dude.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I liked the test, but the idea was done before: Remember Adam Sandler's "Sex or Weight Lifting" off "What the Hell Happened to Me?" in 1996?

"Hey, how ya doing? My name's Barry Lincoln, and I'm here with the man-on-the-street quiz. This week's show is a doozy, man. It really is. I went around the country with my tape recorder, and I taped different people having sex. I would just sit outside their bedroom window without anybody knowing it, and I would press record. And these people would just whale away on each other, man. They would really go at it, and I captured it on tape. Also, I went around the country and I taped people in weight rooms, working out, man. I would just sit there with my tape recorder, press record, and these people would have themselves a workout, man. And I got that on tape.

Now I'm gonna play these tapes for people on the street and see if they know the difference between people working out and people having sex.

Sir, what's your name?"

Draft saved Draft deleted