1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Joey Porter takes Levi Jones seriously when he says "hit me."

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Freelance Hack, Mar 20, 2007.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Spoken by a man who knows all about shots in the ass.

2. boots

boots New Member

Actually, never taken shots in ass. Nor do I care to.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

He didn't say anything about taking them.. .only that you know about them

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Maybe I shouldn't bother with this thread. The all-knowing spnited decided to speak for all Steelers fans on this board.

But just for the heck of it, I'll try speaking for myself on this one.

First of all, has anybody seen more details on this? I haven't heard Porter's side of the story or any account of the events.

Porter has always been overly volatile, but there is no excuse for this stuff happening off the field, no matter what team he plays for now. If you can think to take it outside, you can think enough to stop it before it starts. To me, that says both of these guys are to blame.

But let's actually hear more of the story before we jump too hard on anybody.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

The Bengals are known thugs and reprobates. I think it's just good sense when you encounter one to hit first before it's too late.

The only disappointing thing about this story is that apparently what happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas. Yikes!

Draft saved Draft deleted