1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Joe Morgan criticism

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by markvid, Aug 3, 2007.

1. boots

boots New Member

The hard part was the ribs but luckily, someone was kind enough to come over earlier this morning to get that out of the way. Nothing really on now except a couple of burgers. But damn, a long island iced T on a 90-plus day is awesome.
    I rented a copy of it and this is really my second time seeing it. It thought it was pretty good, especially the ending. You can't beat sticking it to the man and walking away on a nice sandy beach to live out your life in happiness. Stephen King is outfuckingstanding.

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Boy, blarney, if you're grilling AND posting on here you must be spending a lot of time going in and out the back door.

3. sorry to interrupt the lovefest going on here, but damn does that sound good right about now.

4. Zeke is threatening DiMaggio's hit streak record.

5. boots

boots New Member

Not to rub it in, but it's even better than it sounds.
    I have been told that I put too much tequilla in my LI iced T's. I think they might be right.

6. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

Ding ding ding.

I swear Joe Morgan does not "believe" in statistical analysis for one specific reason: Bringing stats into his analyzing would require more work. He would prefer to just tell stories about Tony Perez and Johnny Bench, half of which probably aren't even accurate.

7. digger

digger New Member

The grill should be supervised at all times, boots. Don't worry, the board will still be here when you get back.
    [/quote]
    The hard part was the ribs but luckily, someone was kind enough to come over earlier this morning to get that out of the way. Nothing really on now except a couple of burgers. But damn, a long island iced T on a 90-plus day is awesome.
    I rented a copy of it and this is really my second time seeing it. It thought it was pretty good, especially the ending. You can't beat sticking it to the man and walking away on a nice sandy beach to live out your life in happiness. Stephen King is outfuckingstanding.
    [/quote]

So you got the pain-in-the-ass part out of the way first?

And are you sure you want to talk about "sticking it to the man"

8. boots

boots New Member

[/quote]

So you got the pain-in-the-ass part out of the way first?

And are you sure you want to talk about "sticking it to the man"
    [/quote]
    what do you mean?

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

8600 posts and the quote function eludes him.

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

12. Duane Postum

Duane Postum Member

Draft saved Draft deleted