1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Joe Biden For President

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Boom_70, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J-School Blue

J-School Blue Member

Ha, it took me a bit to realize the first posts were from 2007.

I think he'd do decently at the job, and will be set up for it in a reasonable way if Obama wins a second term. I always kinda liked watching him verbally beat people up in Senate committee meetings.

2. Petrie

Petrie Guest

[​IMG]

Still unavailable for comment.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Man, I love Joe Biden. Seriously. I'd vote for him for president in a heartbeat. I'm generally in his ballpark politically, he seems to me to be a genuinely good guy, and on a fairly regular basis he'll say something just spectacularly freakin' stupid, making him a lot more entertaining than most sane politicians.

I never really get the plagiarism accusation leveled at politicians. I mean, they have speechwriters. We know they didn't write this stuff, but then we're freaked out when they pass off someone else's words as their own?

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Biden would be 73 years, 11+ months old on Election Day 2016.

The Dems will never ever ever ever nominate a gaffer over 70 to be POTUS.

That's the other guys' territory.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

For all the bitching and moaning about Obama, I can only imagine the headaches if it was McCain, or Hillary, or Edwards.

6. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Please, please, please, please, please let Joe Biden run for president. Comedy GOLD.

7. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

And yet, he still might beat what ends up on the other ticket.

8. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

GOP holds the patent on propping zombies up at the podium with handcarts . ..

9. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Not as much as it would be if The Alaskan Harpy ran. And Michele Bachmann is proving to be amusing in her own right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.