1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Joba's mother...meth dealer

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by spnited, May 4, 2009.

1. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

Class. Act.

You are.

2. http://large-regular.blogspot.com/2009/05/throw-jobas-momma-from-train-joba.html

Dooley didn't want to see pictures - so I'm linking to it

3. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Member

You only write about us when we're selling meth!!!!!!

4. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Bandwagon Boy was outraged:

INNOCINT UNTELL PROOVEN GUILTY! THIS IS AMERCA!! INNOCINT!! Jabba dident do NOTHING!! Does he look like some one on the crystel math! NO HE DOES NOT!! Them people are all like nervouse and twinchy and scrawney! Jabba not like that he is big and strong and burley! INNOCiNT!! That is PROOF!!

Allso his mamma look like a big fat chick too! So she is INNOCINT!! Trust me yo I know how it is when the copps are against you and have it in for you and pull all kind of TRICKS to TRAP you!! Halve the people who get bussted are set up by the COPPS that is a FACT! Them copps are probaly Red Socks lovers! They all are! So they arrsted his mamma to make him loose! It is a dirty trick I seen it beffore!

O ya that crystel math! That is a drugg! Druggs are BAD!! Say NO to the druggs! Why the hell would annyone buy that crystel math annyways! You can make it right in you house with coughing seryp! So why would annyone PAY some big fat chick for it! THAT IS MORE PROOVE!! Jabba = innocint! He would NEVER do nothing bad or break no laws! He is a good boy! Just lookit him!

Allso do you think the Great Derrick Jeeter would ever let his teamates break the laws like dirtay criminoles NO HE WOULD NOT!! He wouldent stand for that he would be all like Yo dont you even know who I am!! I AM DERRICK JEETER FOOLE!! You dont make ME look bad by breaking them laws! Or I will FIRE you offen my Yaknees! I am freinds with Doneld Trunp da PIMP of ALL and I know all about firring CHUMPS!! I WILL DO IT PUNK!!

So all that PROOVES poor Jabba = innocint! GEt offen his back! FREE JABBAS MAMMA!! Damn COPPS!!

http://bandwagonboy.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=userrecentposts&user=admin

5. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Is that a new Bandwagon Boy? Doesn't write nearly as good as the original. I could be wrong.

6. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

He's entitled to an off day. He's been doing this stuff pretty regularly since the dawning of the Internet.

7. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

I was going to say that he seems off his game, but the Jeter paragraph was pretty good. I always liked him.

8. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Holy mother of God!

She'd make a freight train take a dirt road.

9. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

I might be going to hell, but I sure laughed at this. Hard.

10. shockey

shockey Active Member

she looks like roberta, the drugged-out witch who gets blown away in "gone baby gone." yikes!

11. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Shockey I don't think her picture is that bad

12. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

If Joba had that glare he'd save 50 a year.

Draft saved Draft deleted