1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jimmy Kimmel + Ben Affleck = F*^king Spectacular

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Tripp McNeely, Feb 25, 2008.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I don't even know who Elizabeth Banks is.

2. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I vaguely recognize her, but I thought this one was pretty funny.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Darn tootin'.

4. shockey

shockey Active Member

aw, sure you do. "seabiscuit" -- as a brunette -- and "40-year-old virgin" and "invincible," among others.

by the way, she's hot and this is a riot, too. silverman started quite the cottage industry.

and the academy couldn't get roy scheider in the dead tribute with only two weeks notice. impressive. ::) ::) ::)

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

My guess is Ben Affleck and Matt Damon make a video for Sarah and Jimmy -- "We're fucking each other." With both of their hearts broken, they'll reunite on Kimmel's show and call a truce.

6. imjustagirl

Never saw Seabiscuit, never heard of Invincible, and hated 40-year-old Virgin. The only girl I remember from it was the ugly one that Carrell liked.

7. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

Nicely done.

8. shockey

shockey Active Member

the ugly one carrell liked? you mean catherine keener? wow. if she's your idea of ugly, i must be waaaay too kind. she's hot -- and a great actress. 8) 8) 8)

maybe you saw banks on several "scrubs" eps. or you just never see decent movies or tv shows.

9. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I don't think Keener is in Invincible...

10. imjustagirl

Know what I love about you shockey? You're not in any way judgmental or condescending. In any situation, let alone ALL of them. Anyone that doesn't agree with you is obviously always just as open to their opinions as you are.

And I think that's just peachy.

11. imjustagirl

No, but apparently some chick named Elizabeth Banks is.

12. shockey

shockey Active Member

yes, banks is in "invincible," for those who failed reading comprehension. and sorry, ijag, if my n.y. sarcasm stings. trust me, i come off much more charming in person. ;D ;D ;D

my intent was not to ruffle your perty feathers. ::) ::) ::)

hopefully, ms. keener isn't as thin-skinned. i'm sure others have called her "ugly" during her career, too.

Draft saved Draft deleted