1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jimmy Carter and Hamas

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by The Big Ragu, Apr 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

and your post move this discussion along - how ? Just be thankful that I post at all spitted. Otherwise you would have nothing at all to post about. As usual devoid of original thought.

2. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Not at all, Elliotte. Just being absolutely honest in expressing my surprise that it hadn't been remarked upon on a thread like this.

3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

When you show UNCONDITIONAL support to a nation, and never hold it accountable for its own mistakes, certain people might find that offensive.

Case in point: One of the ad nauseum rationales for attacking Iraq was the precious "17 UN resolutions" that Saddam broke.

Those 17 are about 20% as many as Israel has broken.

Doesn't mean we should not "help" Israel.

But it does send a message to the rest of the world that nobody else over there is going to get a fair shake from the US.

4. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

I knew that when I checked this thread this morning, I'd find a Proustian/Tolstoyan paragraph wherein BR backpedaled and denied. And I knew it would be yet more unintentional comedy.
    [​IMG]
    FACT!
    ...Uh, wait a minute, let me scribble this out and change tablets...ok, now I'm ready. Where was I? Oh yeah...
    FACT!

5. Yet several more items about which you know nothing.
    The list grows daily.

6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Maybe Kreskin, or his disciple Fenian, can explain what you are talking about.

I think that was meant to be witty, although I also have a sneaking suspicion it is the lost Son of Sam letter.

Maybe if I run your post through JR's ball washer it will scrub down into something intelligible.

7. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Ragu, like a hardy perennial, is right on schedule.

He gets called out--once again--on his overbloated, talking out of his ass nonsense, then uses Boom as a diversion and some sophmoric humour to avoid the discussion--in between the bobbing and weaving and his 3,000 word posts

He throws everything he reads into a Cuisinart, turns it on for 20 seconds, throws it against the wall and calls it a "fact".

The intellectual rigour of a door knob.

8. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

... and his balls are smaller than a door knob.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.