1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jim Souhan

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Minnesota4Ever, Feb 14, 2007.

1. clutchcargo

clutchcargo Active Member

How does it end up that some of this site's contributors stoop to the level of of debating the merits of individuals, such as Souhan? I find this the worst case of singling out one of our own and cutting him or her down in a public forum like this really cheesy.

Can't we keep on track here and quit dropping dimes on people? Believe me, I"m no Pollyanna wuss afraid of controversy or talking about individuals in a more confidential setting, but did Souhan ask for someone to start this thread about him? I certainly don't need to hear some b.s. about Souhan hitting on someone's wife. Whether true or not, that doesn't belong on this or any public forum.

This kind of crap is cheesy and should be dealt with in private, for pete's sake.

2. leo1

leo1 Active Member

oh dear god.

barrerio quit to do his radio show full time. he did not get fired 'for not being who he is' whatever that means.

methinks this thread is heading for disaster, or at least lockdown.

Draft saved Draft deleted