1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jim shares his little Edmond with another woman on day his wife gives birth

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by CD Boogie, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

You ain't shitting.

sgreenwell likes this.
  2. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

You magnificent son of a bitch.

3. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

It's an old joke I first heard in reference to former NFL receiver Lance "no pants" Rentzel, who got arrested for indecent exposure while with the Cowboys.

The joke was, they offered to trade him to alleviate some of the ensuing social pressure, but he said he'd rather stick it out in Dallas.

cyclingwriter2, Chef2 and CD Boogie like this.
  4. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Stick it out...

That’s what she said.

5. Sea Bass

Sea Bass Well-Known Member

Soon after the Blue Jays moved into SkyDome, a couple who stayed in the hotel that overlooked the field got caught boning with the curtains open during a game. The joke the next day was that they were renaming SkyDome back to Exhibition Stadium.

Chef2 likes this.
  6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

7. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

What about the threesome partner?

8. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

I need a cigarette.

You might mark that NSFW--
    --as in Not Safe For Wood.

9. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

I'm in tears right now.
    Bravo.

10. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Anyone ever seen a PhD with a funky spelling? Kourtnie PhD in physics perhaps?

11. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I swear, just five minutes ago I was looking up Lance Rentzel-Joey Heatherton for no good reason and came across a review of his book.

Among the stories of his time at the University of Oklahoma:

"Rentzel describes one practice during his sophomore season in August 1962, when Wilkinson ordered a full-pad scrimmage in 100 degree heat. According to Rentzel, two players lost all the salt in their bodies and coiled up in agony, while another player went wild and attacked Wilkinson with his fists. At the end of practice, says Rentzel, the field "was covered with bodies that could not rise."

"The season ended with the notorious "O" club initiation, a ritual for all first-year varsity lettermen. The initiates were ordered to crawl backward for fifty yards with "grapes up our asses," forced to drink menstrual fluid, and constantly shocked with battery-powered cattle prods. Coaches observed these activities to ensure that the proceedings "didn't get too sadistic."

Draft saved Draft deleted