1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jim Jones' (yes, THAT Jim Jones) grandson is a 2-sport prep stud

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by enigami, Jan 16, 2007.

1. enigami

enigami Member

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

If DyePack makes a Kool Aid reference on this thread, it will be the greatest thread of all-time.

3. Boomer7

Boomer7 Active Member

In the History Channel's Jonestown documentary/renactment program that's been running recently, the actor who portrays Jones' basketball-playing son Stephan (who survived Jonestown) looks way too much like Adam Morrison.

4. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

That kid's BAAALLIIN!

Oh wait, my bad.

5. Lion_Woods

Lion_Woods Active Member

He stay fly

6. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Watched it last night. Pretty interesting. Better than the movie made shortly after the incident.

7. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

The show starring Powers Booth as Jones was alright in my book. The story seemed to be told accurately. It's sort of out there for everyone to see. I want to see the latest one, though.
    How do some people on this board say it? I loves me some History Channel ?

8. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

9. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

That was my first thought, Chuck. I said to myself, "How the hell is he grandfather already???" Oh well.

10. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Local Phi Tau's have a spring party each year called the Jim Jones Party. Complete with hunch punch and an elected "Jim Jones," who stays fucked up the entire weekend, apparently.

Stay classy, boys.

11. Phi Tau is Greek for "drunken dumbass," I believe.

Draft saved Draft deleted