1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jets fan arrested for cheering at Chargers game (UPDATE with Colts' game bust)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Bob Cook, Jan 18, 2010.

1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Eh. It's not authentic unless you get tazed and arrested with the Freeman McNeil jersey on.

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Nah what you really need is a Jeff Beukeboom Jersey and painted green and white face.

3. ruh row raggy

4. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

I see that the officers involved were actually from Speedway, meaning they have a lot of experience strong-arming the drunk and disorderly at major sporting events.

5. Boom_70

Wesley Walker tells a great story when asked what is worst part of practicing in Long Island and playing in the Meadowlands.

His answer - the ride home to Long Island after a loss. Your stuck in traffic on the Cross Bronx EXP and you look over to next lane and there is a guy in your jersey with face painted green and white, giving you the finger and screamin "Jets suck"

Jet fans you gotta love em.

6. Well, watching this video, you'll see that there will soon be a few job openings in Naptown:

http://deadspin.com/5457418/angry-indy-cops-vs-drunk-jets-fan-the-video

7. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Worst thing that ever happened to asshole power tripping cops is the combination of camera phone and internet.

8. Boom_70

St Elmos is going to have 2 more dish washers.

If that was standard for arrest there were at least 10 others in video that were acting worse than that kid.

I hope his attorney dad makes it sticky for the IPD.

9. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Bad sign for the cops: the Colts fans booing them.

I mean, sheesh, even Steve Javie doesn't react that quickly and dictatorially when someone says "fuck" to him.

10. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Re: Jets fan arrested for cheering at Chargers game (UPDATE with Colts' game bus

That cop dropping f-bombs, what a piece of work. Taking way too many roids.

11. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

"Daddy, I couldn't hold my drink again at a Jets game and this time I'm going to need some of your help!"

12. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

The cop who pulled the Taser was from the Whitestown PD. I grew up near Whitestown. Don't know about today, but when I was a kid you knew not to mess with Whitestown cops cause it would never end well. They once wrote a friend of mine a speeding ticket for doing 3 mph over. On his bicycle.

Draft saved Draft deleted