1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jessica, you have seen better days (DEFINITELY NSFW)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PhilaYank36, May 11, 2007.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

And just like that, millions of kittens get a last-second pardon from the governor.

2. lantaur

lantaur Well-Known Member

Jessica Simpson is just doing what others have done before (namely Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera) - go from the girl-next-door look to appeal to the younger set to the trampy look to appeal to the 20s set.

3. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

And to the CVS to re-stock on tissues and "rain-coats."

4. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/pictures/20070418/jessica%20simpson%20nipple/jsnip1.html

5. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

Jess has always done it wrong. When she sings and tries to sound sexy she sounds all breathy like she's just run up a steep hill. When she was lovably stupid on the Newlyweds, she said she was "acting" and was really "smart." When she and Nick became America's couple, she went off and trashed her own image then dumped him. Now that she wants to be back in the limelight and be "sexy" she looks like a tramp (hate the brtunette hair). And I'm sure Daddykins ("Those are Double D's!") is behind it all.

6. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

Only one thing can be said abou those pics

(Video NSFW)

7. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

What the hell is wrong with Hillary Swank? Bastard. Did you not see the Vanity Fair photo shoot she did. Yeah, maybe she can eat corn through a fence with those teeth (kidding), but she's gorgeous, IMO.

8. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

What an incredibly ugly face. And the fat lipstick does nothing for me.

I'll take natural "cute" and lip gloss any day.

9. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

What about the kittens?

10. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

That thought certainly entered my mind.

Who the hell was the old guy with her?

11. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

I really wanted to start singing God Bless 'Merica ... but she's fallen considerably and isn't worthy. Of course, I didn't think her looks made up for her stupidity when she was hot.

12. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

And about those recent shots of Paris Hilton with superior cleave . . . She says No that's not a boob job, just great support.

http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/articles/2007/05/12/paris_hilton146s_stripper_surgery/

My favorite line. Lord knows we wouldn't want anything to cheapen Paris.

Paris revealed it was her father who put her off the idea of getting breast implants.

She said: "Years ago, I asked my dad for a boob job and he said it would cheapen my image."

Draft saved Draft deleted