1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jessica, you have seen better days (DEFINITELY NSFW)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PhilaYank36, May 11, 2007.

1. 21

21 Well-Known Member

The tickets to that event are more than $30K each....not the place to roll in looking like a ballpark polish sausage wrapped in tin foil.

2. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

She's the new Anna Nicole.

3. RokSki

RokSki New Member

"Like my body?"

4. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Not even by a long-shot. At least with Jessica, she has/had some respectability and hasn't become a coke-sniffing, baby-momma drunkard that is on a weight gain/loss roller coaster. If anyone is close to Marilyn Monroe, it would be Jessica. If Simpson passed away, there would be some genuine sorrow expressed.

ANS: trailer-park born, trailer-park bred and now she's trailer-park dead.

5. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

Just wait.

Her 15 minutes are up and she'll start clutching at anything -- Playboy photo spread, risque movie, whatever -- to stay in the light.

She may not have been born in a trailer park, but she's as manufactured as ANS and will follow a similar path.

6. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Amanda Beard, anyone?

7. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

I can't believe in the 21st century this is how some of you sexist bigots view women and make fun of their appearance. They are more than just a piece of meat you know. You should all be ashamed. This thread represents the worst of what SportsJournalists.com has to offer. You should be fired........

8. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

You bite your tongue.

9. NDub

NDub Guest

I freakin' hope so. My god.

10. RokSki

RokSki New Member

:)

11. RokSki

RokSki New Member

[​IMG]