1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jersey Shore

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Gene Parmesan, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Would you go to jail for a selfish bitch like that? I sure wouldn't. You must be a real man idiot.

2. You'd go to jail for a selfish bitch like that? I sure wouldn't. You must be a real man idiot.

3. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

I heard you twice the first time.

Where does "going to jail" enter the scenario?

I'd defend a woman, even a "selfish bitch", if some guy cold-cocked her.

It would have nothing to do with the "realness" of my manhood.

Are you defending the guy that punched her? Is this your reasoning: She (appears to be/is) annoying as fuck. Therefore, she should be assaulted.

4. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Or you could save your tears for the next time someone kicks your ass. I'm guessing it's happened before.

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

But would you go to jail for a selfish bitch like that?

6. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

You're a total douchebag if you punch anyone, provided you're not defending yourself or a professional fighter.
    If Snooki was throwing fists left and right trying to cause him harm, then I'd be fine with the guy throwing one back at her.
    But anyone who's getting lip from someone - man or woman - at a bar and throws a punch is a douche.

7. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

I beg to differ. If a guy's in a bar trying to start shit with someone, he's fair game. Would you put up with a guy coming up to you and saying ANYTHING? You wouldn't draw the line somewhere?

8. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

There are people in some cities that get shot over a LOT less than that. He's just lucky there wasn't some there with a gat....or some of her friends that came around later.

9. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Gregggg Doyle would kick all your asses.

10. FishHack76

FishHack76 Active Member

Remember, Mr. Woltz is not a hard-hearted man, my kraut mick friend.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

Douche or not, people need to realize you can't just get away with shit.
    Sure, we all like to go out and have fun. But getting in the face of a complete stranger, someone who could be a fuckin psycho, is just stupid.

12. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

Oh, I'd mouth off right back. But if you're throwing fists, you're an immature ass. There is no reason to fight someone unless it's in self defense - and not from words.
    Some dude walks up to you talking shit at a bar and you feel threatened, go find a bouncer.

Draft saved Draft deleted