1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jersey Shore

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Gene Parmesan, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Die, die, die.

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Not sure why this story wasn't headlined: "Dumb slut joins Jersey Shore"

Here's a couple excerpts ...

She said she was surprised by the barrage of attention, including when video of her using a racial slur made the rounds online.

Whatever word means dumber than a bimbo, please use it for her. Shorebo? The newest addition to the most talked about reality show didn't expect a lot of attention.

I'll fuck anybody!!

What a stupid whore. If anyone aspires to be like this slut, you get what's coming to you.

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Because that headline could be used for any Jersey Shore story.

4. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

even better didn't she say a "pilgrim from the 20s." Howard Stern needs to get that little porker on and give her the quiz he used to give to strippers. Although the best ever was probably the bug-eyed skank Tori Spelling, who said New Jersey was the capital of New York.

5. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

There was an episode, the third one this season I think, that would have made for a perfect drinking game. Drink every time Sammi says, "I'm done," with Ronnie. She said it like 10 times in a two-minute period. You coulda been fit-shased.

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Morning Joe just showed this clip from Jimmy Kimmel:

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/50th-anniversary-of-the-flintstones/17wa5k468

Holy shit is it funny. If you love or hate Jersey Shore, watch this.

I don't want to say anything else because it would give it away.

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Be a little fair, if a guy said he might like fuck all the girls in the house, would you rip him for being a slut? Doubtful. You rip him for being a jerk or tasteless, but not for being a slut.

If we keep acting like there's something wrong with women who have indiscriminate sex maybe they'll stop, and who wants that?

Draft saved Draft deleted