1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jersey Shore

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Gene Parmesan, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Gene Parmesan

Gene Parmesan Member

Talked about it in another thread but, you know what? This totally deserves its own thread.

How do you like The Situation?

2. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I watched the first 20 minutes and had to leave for work. Will watch the rest tonight. As an unabashed Ruins fan, I'm intrigued. Fucking guidos.

3. n8wilk

n8wilk Guest

Best. Show. Ever.

4. Gene Parmesan

Gene Parmesan Member

I didn't actually realize there were two episodes last night. I watched the first online and haven't watched the second. I'm actually contemplating skipping a post-work bar trip to watch the second ep instead. Just seeing the previews... Multiple fights and arrests?

Fuck. Yeah.

5. 41 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

6. Gene Parmesan

Gene Parmesan Member

It shouldn't have taken more than 5 minutes to decide if you'd like it.

7. I thought it was intriguing at first, and I will always watch at least one complete episode of a show before making my decision. And for the record, I usually enjoy shows like this.

But this was just terrible. The people are all the same, so I don't think the conflict between the people is anything more than a fight or two. Just doesn't do anything for me.

8. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Allow me to summarize this show in a link: http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com/

Nuff said.

9. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

I'm confused. Two episodes? I watched one two-hour episode. Did I miss something?

10. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

Snooki was hilarious. I love the girl who calls hers JWoww.
    Pauly D is from the town I live in. He's DJing at a club in Providence. My friends and I may go just to see what kind of scene it will be.

11. Gene Parmesan

Gene Parmesan Member

No, I did. It was broken up into two online and I must have only seen the first one.

The only thing that beats "Jersey Shore" is a surprise SECOND "Jersey Shore."

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  12. Gene Parmesan

Gene Parmesan Member

Fixed.

Draft saved Draft deleted