1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jerome Corsi's Obama book

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Smallpotatoes, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

So you're conceding that Corsi has that problem?

2. Lamar Mundane

Lamar Mundane Member

His problem is probably generating six figure pay. I don't begrudge anyone from taking money from suckers, there's one born every minute ya know. that's about all the "analysts" are good for - political TV/writing is a cottage industry meant to make them money not forward knowledge that can help people understand the issues.

Politicians fear an educated electorate and these types and their media enablers ensure the masses aren't bombarded by policy and facts.

3. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Corsi claims to have a Ph.D from Harvard.
    Do these sound like the words of an educated man?

Corsi on Islam: "a worthless, dangerous Satanic religion"
    Corsi on Catholicism: "Boy buggering in both Islam and Catholicism is okay with the Pope as long as it isn't reported by the liberal press"
    Corsi on Muslims: "RAGHEADS are Boy-Bumpers as clearly as they are Women-Haters -- it all goes together"
    Corsi on "John F*ing Commie Kerry": "After he married TerRAHsa, didn't John Kerry begin practicing Judiasm? He also has paternal grandparents that were Jewish. What religion is John Kerry?"
    Corsi on Senator "FAT HOG" Clinton: "Anybody ask why HELLary couldn't keep BJ Bill satisfied? Not lesbo or anything, is she?"

4. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

One key problem in all of this: Richardson is an awful campaigner. Bright guy, great resume, deathly as a candidate. He arguably had the most substance of the Democratic candidates but somehow managed to come across as a lightweight who was faking his way through it. I was really, really disappointed in his performance.

5. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Could be words of an intelligent person who knows how to manipulate less-intelligent people.

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

So COCKDIAN! could be Einstein?

7. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

Your stuiped.

8. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

PUSSY_EATEN=M•CHARMION2

9. Lamar Mundane

Lamar Mundane Member

I had a hard time finding coverage of Richardson. He was first to call for an Apollo type independence from oil plan but the media and donors never got on board.

It was a self-fulfilling prophecy for Obama vs Hillary.

10. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Absolutely. He's one of the people on the right I actually despise. The others that I have no use for are Savage and Hannity. Savage is just a mean SOB and Hannity has never let anyone finish a sentence.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

ScOREBORD$

12. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

That's not a hard thing to do in this country.

Draft saved Draft deleted