1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jericho's back!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Football_Bat, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

One-hour recap tonight at 7 p.m. Central. A good chance to catch up if you didn't see the first 11 episodes.

The first episode of the spring season will be next Wednesday and will be a flashback to the day before the bombs went off.

2. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

I DVR'd this tonight, so I could catch up.

3. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

I watched the recap show. Never would have gotten on the air but for the success of Lost, I'm thinking.

4. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I thought this thread would be about Jericho returning to WWE Raw.

5. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

Rumor has it that he's negotiating with TNA.

6. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

This episode didn't do much for me except tell me Hawkins has a nuke hidden somewhere in his basement. And his erstwhile girlfriend / co-agent is coming after it ... and him. Nice cliffhanger for next week.

Next week looks good with the amusement park. We start seeing more survivalist stuff. That's what I want to see. The radioactive giant ants can't be far behind.

7. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

No one has said much about the last two episodes, but I've really come to enjoy this show. It's one of those that, I don't make a point of watching it first chance I get, but whenever I do get a chance to sit down and watch the episodes, I'm really entertained. They've progressed the stories along nicely and each character has some good depth.

Anyone else on the board still watching it regularly?

8. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Still watching it. It's a good but not great show. Didn't really care for the way they handled Heather -- it was almost as if she was an afterthought. It's predictable, but enjoyable.

BTW Bat, I don't think the package is at the house. I seem to recall Hawkins going out in the radioactive rain and putting it in a storage facility.

9. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

Nah, they showed him cementing it into a wall in his workroom back in one of the first episodes, IIRC.

10. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

I'm with Oz; every time this comes up, I keep thinking it's Chris Jericho. They'd probably job him to Umaga on his first night back, though, so maybe it's just as well.

11. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

You sure about that? I thought the cement wall was for his own bunker.

12. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

I'm pretty sure. I actually rewatched that episode because I couldn't figure out what he was hiding. Later I figured it was one of the bombs. Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he's got a nuclear warhead hidden in his basement.

Draft saved Draft deleted