1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jericho season 2 thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BRoth, Feb 10, 2008.

1. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

Wow. Finally saw Ep. 4. Guess when they only give you seven episodes, you end up with some serious action.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Holy Crap! This show is helping me miss 24 a lot less. Nice episode. DB Sweeney has never looked more miserable. That last sequence with the shootout at Stanley's Farm was very well done. Loved the line, "this isn't Red Dawn."
    I don't know if the show will continue, but if it is going out, it will be going out strong indeed. Both Guns Blazing.

3. Poor girl never heard it coming...

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Is there any doubt that she will be the Crispus Attucks/USS Maine/United 93 of the coming revolution.

5. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I was thinking more Joan of Arc or the Alamo, but yes.

6. BRoth

BRoth Member

I am excited that Hawkins will be forced to go duel pistols in next week's episode (via the promo).

On a side note, I can't get past his wild teeth every time he talks. Superficial, yes. But that's just the way it is.

7. Football_Bat

He's British, so that explains his teeth.

8. Tripp McNeely

Tripp McNeely Member

OK, I'm a few days late in watching the show (a crazy, emotional week at work) so I was looking forward to some downtime to watch "Jericho" and "LOST."

I've been a fan of Jericho since the first episode and this second season has been outstanding thus far. The end of episode four really got to me. I didn't see it coming, but I guess if you're going to get rid of a main character, she was the most expendable, while still having the impact needed for a "revolution."
    After the whole battle to get CBS to bring the show back for a season, I'd hate to see it cut short. It deserves a third season, unless it's a situation like "LOST" where the writers have a definitive arc in mind.

9. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

Sucks that it's getting this good ... only to have two episodes left. And there's still a lot of ground to cover in the last two hours.

10. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen the ratings for the show? I haven't checked them to see if there's a chance it comes back. It really is interesting and even as much as they've packed into this season, it seems like there's be plenty of places they can go with the show if they decide to continue it.

Hope they do, but I doubt it.

Oh, and I would have liked Stanley more if wasn't a vomiting pussy.

11. Football_Bat

I would've liked Stanley more if he'd strolled up, capped Goetz without a warning or a second thought, and whipped out a sandwich.

12. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

Are we sure the last episode is just an hour?

Draft saved Draft deleted