1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

jennifer aniston, circa 1997

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shockey, Aug 2, 2006.

1. D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez Member

I've always been a fan of her Leprechaun days ...

[​IMG]

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Second-earliest photo I could find:

[​IMG]

3. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

To me, Aniston has never looked hotter than during the Friends first season finale, during Rachel's birthday party, where she finds out Ross' secret crush on her. Oh, those curves. I bet a lot of young American men were hoping the two hooked up, just so they could have the experience of being with Rachel through Ross.

Aniston was also hot in She's The One, which she did early in Friends' run.

Saw The Break-Up with Mrs. D-Backs a couple weeks ago, and in that scene where she walks through the apartment naked, the look of the spine in her back was almost Karen Carpenter-ish.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

One of these stars is not like the other, not like the other...

Pre nose-job, it's easy to see why she landed the role of Jeannie on the short-lived Ferris Bueller TV show.

5. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Check out the difference between Aniston 2005 versus Aniston 2006:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=427989&in_page_id=1773
    Jennifer Aniston's fuller figure sets tongues wagging

http://www.usmagazine.com/jennifer_aniston_0
    Morning Rush: Jen Cleaves Out

(Cleavage, probably SFW)

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I'd hit both of them...

7. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

8. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I find it funny that the ad I'm seeing on this thread for a weight-loss program with a photo of ass prominently displayed on my screen.

Guess I could have posted that Rolling Stone cover after all. :-\

9. I was in college at the time this came out. I went into a Kinko's to print off some resumes or something, and a dude was picking up a ginormous copy of this, which had been laminated.
    Very, very stroke-worthy.

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

The Rolling Stone cover she was on when I was in college, I didn't think there was a hotter woman on the planet...

She's too skinny now and ever since the divorce, she comes off as such a bitch these days...

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

You are correct.

The fact that it was always very cold on the Friends set also helped.

12. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

I don't know. I have never seen this whole JA thing.

Meaning, yeah I would hook up with her if she were in my bed or something but never someone I got excited about.

I look at it like this (no offense but just being real) - 4-5 types of women

1.) Women I ignore & or don't want to even think about doing anything with (i.e. most)

2.) Women that are "cute" - they may make the cut if they are cool, smart, nice (typically some combo of the preceding)

3.) Women that are "pretty" - big step up from number 2 and now you have something you can work with and all those little "issues" and "compromises" seem less important don't they - lol (hate/love that).

4.) Women that are "sexy" - this is what you go for guys. Women that have that certain something - that smolder, that sophistication, that heat. This can be a subset or #3 & #5 - but is never a subset of #1 & rarely #2. However, it is also a stand alone quality, when a woman just has that "something special".

To me Jennifer A NEVER had that. She is a #3.

5.) Women that are legitimately hot - super hot. Everyone wants them & most will do/put up with/sacrifice anything to get with & stay with them. Sucks, but it's life. On the other hand, it's a beautiful thing. Most #5's are also #4's.

Right, so to me JA is really pretty and, yeah, I would hook up with her, but I would always be looking as well.

Maybe that sounds crazy but she does not have the firepower and heat I am looking for. To me say a Demi Moore, Giselle (sp?), Denise Richards, Kate Beckensdale, the chick from Formula 51, Carmen Electra, or even a Cortney Cox are so much better.

JA (and Pam Anderson) to me are like the anti-Miller light, less taste & less filling.

Heck, I would rather hook up with a slightly off & less good looking but sassy Parker Posey. You can tell she would bring her A game & be down for whatever.

JA is like a little girl, the girl next door to be exact. Plus, after she got dumped by Brad she is kinda used goods.

You can almost see her looks & cred dropping by the second.

Again, I want someone with more firepower and doesn't look like she is a lost puppy that got dropped off at the pound.

Anyway, its all subjective anyway - so my $0.02

John

Draft saved Draft deleted