1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jenna Bush wedding: Pictures revealed

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Yawn, May 12, 2008.

1. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Well, he looks like a Republican, that's for damn sure.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

He looks like every extraordinarily conversationless MPA I've ever been at a dinner party with.

3. pallister

pallister Guest

Not all Republicans look like that, damnit!

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Pall, I'll say it. There aren't ANY other repubs who look like you.

5. pallister

pallister Guest

That may be the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me. :D

6. imjustagirl

Yeah, I didn't say that was a positive. It's just a thing.

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Honestly Fenian, I think it would have been a more accurate statement coming from you that Christianists are any Christian who is conservative more than 50 percent of the time.

8. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Barbara > Jenna, but I wouldn't throw either one out of my bed for eating crackers ... so long as it's just the one ...

9. You need so very much help.

10. imjustagirl

Sorry Fenian. I also think George Clooney's hot, and he's one of those dirty liberals.

11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Well, then your thinking, quite frankly, is wrong. What he's referring to are those Christian extremists (not to be confused with extremists across the globe) who whose very stance and every action in the name of their faith are actually abominations to real Christian beliefs of love and forgiveness.

12. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Would this group include extremist Christians like, oh I don't know, the Reverand Jeremiah Wright, or Dr. Tony Campolo, who just happen to be liberal or, like every other hypocritical thing in the world of Fenian does the "that's just different, because, it is different" rule apply?

Draft saved Draft deleted