1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jenn Aniston: hot or not?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Someone has to take one for the team.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

One of my friends worked on Dirt with Cox. He said she's incredibly crass and/but (depending on whether you like crassness or not) she's a pretty cool person.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  3. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

I think Jen would enjoy knowing that somewhere in cyberspace, a bunch of sportswriters, most of whom look like, well, sportswriters, are discussing whether they would deign to tap her perky little ass. My friends, I think AQB said it best:

1. I'd hit it.
    2. Once Jennifer realized her error after said hitting of it, she's be moving those toned cheeks for the nearest exit.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

nah, she'd offer to make me my favorite chocolate milkshake.

5. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

You know movie stars are ogling writers on their own message boards. Sheesh!

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Well, I'd been drinking before we got together, which I'm sure added to the problem. I know it wasn't just the smoke; it doesn't bother me that much. And no other part of her tasted like smoke. I made sure to check.

7. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

But smoking isn't just a weird thing you can overlook, like collecting Hummel figurines. It pervades everything -- how everything in her life smells, her obsessive need to feed the addiction, so many things. It affects the partner way more than most things.

8. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I must be in the minority. Smoking doesn't bother me all that much.

9. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Smoking used to bother me a ton. Then I lost my sense of smell and I don't even notice it.

That being said, I still do not date women who smoke.

10. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

I prefer a non-smoker, but it's not a huge deal to me.

If I meet a great girl and she happens to smoke, who cares? I don't understand how a bad habit can limit so many people's dating possibilities.

11. tonysoprano

tonysoprano Member

Just really kinda indifferent on J. Aniston. Just pales in comparison with some others, like, oh....

[​IMG]

12. Bamadog

Bamadog Well-Known Member

Kind of like comparing Ferrari to........Chevrolet. Chevrolet is still nice, but a Ferrari is still a Ferrari.

Draft saved Draft deleted