1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jenn Aniston: hot or not?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Bamadog

Bamadog Well-Known Member

If I wanted to kiss a chimney, I would. A total disqualifier in my book. It's unhealthy, stinks and anyone who smokes is an idiot.

Ack!

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

You'd tongue her ass and let her put her butts out on your purple taint.

Put that on your Twitter. ;)

3. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

Smoking would be a turnoff for anything long-term, but not for a one shot deal.

To answer the topic question: Smokin' hot.

4. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Anyone who smokes is an idiot? Hmmm....

For the record I don't but I wouldn't generalize in that manner.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Smoking is an insanely disgusting habit. But I wouldn't generalize quite that much. We all have our addictions, whether it's this site, caffeine, heroin, or whatever.

6. Grimace

Grimace Guest

I can't quit you, Mizzou.

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I got with a very cute (that's my "hot") exchange student, who was a chain smoker, at college, and immediately after she left my room, I hauled it to the bathroom to throw up. Yet, six months later, she was in my bed for another night.

I can overlook smoking with the best of them, so long as the benefits are there.

8. The Granny

The Granny Guest

I'll raise you my Vetrex system just to sniff her panties.

9. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Although I did author the "feed bag" comment, I don't think she's mind-numbingly hot. Just plain-old hot. Cute, athletic body and beautiful face (gigantic chin notwithstanding.) As for her personality or acting, I haven't the slightest idea. I saw one episode of "Friends" and I saw "Office Space" and that's all I've seen her in. And I've never read an interview, as I don't follow celebrity news. To me, she's the woman I always see on magazines at the supermarket.

10. Chef

Chef Active Member

I thought you quit fruity pebbles after about page 2 of the corn/razor/beer thread.

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I never said that. I said I'd stop eating breakfast while reading posts on this site. That might have lasted a couple weeks. I'm weak.

12. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

;D

Draft saved Draft deleted