1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jenn Aniston: hot or not?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Dec 16, 2008.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I actually thought of typing that because I was eating a bowl of them. I'd give up a lot for her. So yes.

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

hot 7 ways till sunday.

and cute, and funny, and down to earth, which is the biggest turn-on.

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Smokes Merit cigs. Cigs by themselves are a turnoff, but Merit's just flat-out nasty.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

what do merits look like again?

5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

6. Grimace

Grimace Guest

I'll give her something to smoke. Hey-ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

But seriously, she reminds of a type of girl I've dated in the past (not looks-wise), the kind of high maintenance, needs-a-lot-of-attention type of person. The drama wasn't worth it for me. Of course, my ex didn't look like that wearing only a tie.

7. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Is she actually a chain smoker, or is she just a smoker?

8. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

See, my impression is not "down to earth" but ... kinda whiny and maybe a little snotty. These interviews -- three years later -- about the marriage she had taken from her, while justifiable, are getting old.

She's cute, and can be funny with a good script, but I don't really find her mind-blowingly hot. And her personality makes her FAR less attractive.

9. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Haven't heard of that brand in 18 years. My high school art teacher smoked those.

10. Bamadog

Bamadog Well-Known Member

She, like Courtney Cox, does nothing for me. The chain smoking thing only adds to it. John Mayer, what are you thinking?

Brad Pitt came out pretty well post-Anniston. Maybe Mayer should do the same.

11. RossLT

RossLT Guest

So just so I have this right, all you guys that say the fact that she smokes is a turnoff that means you would turn her down if she asked you to hit it?

12. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

There are plenty of men who like tats, whether on Angelina or on the actual woman in their life, and her tats sure as fuck didn't ruin her for me when I watched Wanted.

Draft saved Draft deleted