1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jenkins to headline Sports Journalism Summit

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Elliotte Friedman, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Flip Wilson

Flip Wilson Well-Known Member

Agreed that it was an excellent second day. Rob King did a great job in his session on diversity; column writing with Dan Jenkins, Sally Jenkins, Dave Kindred and Hubert Mizen was good, though the acoustics in the room weren't; Pat Forde and Jemele Hill did a great job with being a versatile sports writer; and like Michelle said, lots of good information in the last session of the day.

I'm in a quandry for Friday. I want to sit in on Michelle's feature writing session, but NBA ref and Mob infiltrator Bob Delaney is at the same time.

2. No brainer. Go to Michelle's class.

3. Love ya Country.
    And I know who you are.

Please PM me if you want some of the pointers from Poynter.

4. Flip Wilson

Flip Wilson Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip; I went to Michelle's session and it was much, much good. I found out later that Delaney canceled, so I didn't miss out on anything after all. Had Delaney been here, it still would have been the right decision.

5. OK now I love you too.
    Even though I don't know who you are! :)

6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

He's Flip Wilson. Jeebus, it says so right there!!

7. it's just that i don't see anyone dressed like geraldine here
    and so far have yet to hear
    the devil made me do it

c'mon flip!

Draft saved Draft deleted