1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jemele on Larry Johnson

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by bigpern23, Dec 5, 2006.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Kayne? From Project Runway?

2. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

You are one pathetic loser. </Lloyd Christmas>

3. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

I don't think Kanye's ever tried to portray himself as Gangsta, just God's gift to music.....

4. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

Wait...
    He's not?

5. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Honestly, I like Kanye on wax. Great beats, good rhymes, completely different to anything else out there when he hit. You've got to love the "George Bush hates black people" line. But the adulation he got for it went to his head a little, and now he is what he is. A good rapper, great producer who thinks the world should be worshiping his every move.

6. Double J

Double J Active Member

Shit, no. He's a whiny little suck.

Um, no, I don't.

7. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Why not? The look on Mike Myers face was priceless, and with the effort that's happened there, he was close to being right.

8. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Funny you bring that up. Ice T was just on Craig Ferguson tonight, and Craig asked about "gangsta rap" ... Ice T clarified that hip-hop is all about keepin' it real and rappin' about what you know. Ice T grew up in L.A., around gangs, which meant he kept it real when he brought on gangsta rap. And, Craig mentioned Eminem. Ice T said, "yeah, people like him because he rapped about what he knew, growing up in a trailer park in Detroit."

9. Double J

Double J Active Member

He's a moron and nothing he says should ever be taken seriously by anyone, regardless of how George Bush actually feels about anybody.

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

What Kanye West do to you, JJ? Shit in your cereal?

11. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Man, his avatar looks so cheerful.....

12. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I wanna know what he scored on the anger test.

Draft saved Draft deleted