1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jeffrey Epstein, dead

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Michael_ Gee, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

I got a feeling that Epstein and anything that had a hole were intimate.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Three times a day.

3. Neutral Corner

Remember that Ghislaine is the daughter of Robert Maxwell, who had ties to Russia and the Mossad. Epstein may have made connections there as well.

4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

G. Maxwell will, like Epstein, never see a courtroom again. Trump and Barr will make sure she's dead soon.
    Just like their boy Epstein.
    A few weeks after hiring Epstein as a teacher, Barr's father was fired at an NYC prep school. I find that interesting.
    Bill Barr was hired as AG only a few weeks before Epstein was arrested and found hanging. I find that interesting.

5. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

She is complicit in Epstein's crimes. She should be in prison the rest of her natural life, no matter whether she names names or not. Fucking ghoul.

6. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I think it was someone here who posited that Epstein got his $$$ from being an international arms smuggler.

One of the more extreme theories I’ve read re: POTUS says that Russiagate really was driven by the Mossad and that Mossad just made it look like the Russians were behind it. Imagine if Epstein is tied in with that...

7. Neutral Corner

Yeah, that's BS. I have no idea whether Mossad was stirring the pot, I suppose that is possible. The Dutch intel service hacked into the security camera system of the building in Russia where the SVR hackers were working. This is how Mueller was able to name specific people as being involved. They had pictures of people going in and out and were able to ID them, then they compared who was in the building to when the hacker accounts were active and isolate who was running which specific accounts as they tried to hack us.

It is certainly possible that Epstein was into arms sales. He was close to Adnan Kashoggi. Money laundering might have been part of his cash flow as well as blackmail.

Candid camera: Dutch hacked Russians hacking DNC, including security cameras

8. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

9. Neutral Corner

Holy shit. That's worse than "fell out of a window". The shitty thing is that the bastards who did this will still win. They may not have killed her, but their lawyers will argue that as a result of the shooting she should recuse herself.

10. Twirling Time

Trump just fucked up fatally. The killer will be easily traced back (probably by several steps) to the White House. Some aide will take the fall, but this is Trump all day.

11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I think you're assuming facts not in evidence. The shooter won't be traced to Trump because nobody in the FBI will do any tracing. They'll be told to stand down by Barr, whose father was fired as head of an NYC prep schools days after hiring Epstein as a teacher. No arrests or indictments in the murders. New judge in the Deutsche Bank trial. Delay. Delay. Delay.
    Meanwhile, protesters in Portland will be arrested without probable cause.

12. Twirling Time

Condit, OJ and Fatty Arbuckle never got convicted for their original crimes either.

This will be tried in the court of public opinion long before Nov. 3.

Draft saved Draft deleted