1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jeff Pearlman: SJ.com is for loosers!!11!!11!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Songbird, Jun 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Are there any law school dropouts here? Is that a thing here?

2. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Well, if we are worried about this, I can get someone to sign up for SJ who effortlessly aced both the MCAT and LSAT, and did get his law degree JD or whatever it's called.

He's a bigger pervert than me and would fit right in.

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I sure hope we find one, otherwise it's all on me.

4. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

There's the other coffee machine repairman. You don't know he was talking about you.

YankeeFan likes this.
  5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

And he worked so hard to create the JDV persona.

6. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Fuck anyone that doesn't enjoy this place. Fuck them all. This place is what you make of it. I think it is both a fun and thought provoking place. If anyone is getting their boxers/briefs or panties in a wad over what happens here, fuck them, they should get a clue and a life.

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  7. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

Yes! This shit is right in my wheelhouse. #stateoftheboard

(Now how do I get to recognize on Facebook old timers whose real names I don't know?)

8. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Someone should ask Rocker what he thinks about Pearlman posting here.

9. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

To paraphrase OOP, does YF pay for the space he occupies in Pearlman's head?

10. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

A backpacker is traveling through Ireland when it starts to rain. He decides to wait out the storm in a nearby pub. The only other person at the bar is an older man staring at his drink. After a few moments of silence the man turns to the backpacker and says in a thick Irish accent:

"You see this bar? I built this bar with my own bare hands. I cut down every tree and made the lumber myself. I toiled away through the wind and cold, but do they call me McGreggor the bar builder? No."

He continued "Do you see that stone wall out there? I built that wall with my own bare hands. I found every stone and placed them just right through the rain and the mud, but do they call me McGreggor the wall builder? No."

"Do ya see that pier out there on the lake? I built that pier with my own bare hands, driving each piling deep into ground so that it would last a lifetime. Do they call me McGreggor the pier builder? No."

"But ya fuck one goat.."

11. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

Any history of this place that leaves out the wondrous few months of JDV is an incomplete one. It was the most united I've ever seen people on this site. Democrats and Republicans, Red Sox fans and Yankees fans, dogs and cats all coming together to laugh at one common enemy. It was bliss.

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

OOP unites the entire board on an ongoing, daily basis.

cranberry likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.