1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

JDV Vids - hot women & fast boats! *Funny*

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John D. Villarreal, Jun 18, 2007.

?

Are you smarter than JDV?

1. Yes

19 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

38 vote(s)
    66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Chuck~Taylor, maybe?

2. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Indiansnetwork? Or maybe bandwagonboy returned....

3. Big Game

Big Game Member

Wow. Sounds like you went to school with some real dickheads! Haha. Geez. We had some disabled kids at my high school and the only students that made fun of them were the ones who are probably sitting in jail right now.

4. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Then what happened to DyePack? And nowadays I don't bother reading his posts or watching his videos. I just skipped ahead to the second page & added my measley two cents. That is all.

5. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

The Army should show those videos to POWs for interrogation purposes. Honestly, I tried to make it through one of them so I could post something about them, but it was so stupid I went cross-eyed.

6. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Nah, I didn't vote because there was no option for "hell to the mutha fuckin' yes"

7. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Second the motion.

JDV provides some lighthearted moments and even if you think he's the biggest dickhead in the world, he's harmless and is genuine.

If JDV were the benchmark for banning people, I'd nominate a helluva lot more posters than him for nuking.

8. CradleRobber

CradleRobber Active Member

Awwwww John, don't worry. Sometimes when I look in the mirror, I wonder how I get to fuck hot girls, too. We've all been there, bro.

Did I hear at the end of your latest uber cool and very funny video that you're coming to Sacramento? I've got a bunch of girls here who would love to meet you. We should do it real, real big, feel me?

9. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Cradlerobber,

Do you want JDV to get arrested? :)

10. CradleRobber

CradleRobber Active Member

"OH MY GOODNESS!"

Cummon Spup, they're of legal age! LOL!

Join the Rob Army!

11. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Surreee they are. As much as I'm tired of people picking on JDV (still not an application to the army) I wouldn't even wish him on my horribly self-centered and shallow bitch of a sister. :)

12. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

At least I can understand why a woman would want to date CR. . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.