1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

JDV Vids - hot women & fast boats! *Funny*

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John D. Villarreal, Jun 18, 2007.

?

Are you smarter than JDV?

1. Yes

19 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

38 vote(s)
    66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

He did a new video about Paris, too.

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Como se dice "train wreck" en Spanglish?

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Moddy just screamed and has no idea why

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Scoreboard would become the new fnord.

5. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Hey Webby,

Yes, I already said that I would pimp the SJ as long as I am able to post in peace (we all know what I mean by this) over here & JDV keeps his word when at all possible.

I always help people out that help me & gladly so.

However, two things:

1.) The timing needs to be right. Meaning that I need a proper subject to work it off of. The Mark stuff would have been perfect, and in fact I did pimp SJ a bit and viewer/membership bumped up as I recall. Now I need to look for the next angle to work off of for SJ as a "stand alone" SJ video would have no real audience. Like Rush says brilliantly he talks about stuff he likes, but when it is right to talk about it (timely).

2.) As far as flooding SJ with the Villa Army. Well, I have mixed feeling about that. If things keep going well, then yes I certainly do want to help you out as much as I can and I certainly believe it will bring in some fresh, cool, new blood to the site which is probably needed.

However, I know SJ is like so super important to a core group of people & this is their "hangout"/social network & I am not sure how I feel about ruining that for them (JDV doesn't hold grudges & rarely cares about his haters to any real extent except amusement).

That is, even if you are being sarcastic & think I have no audience, etc. (which recent events should have put some doubt into that line of thinking) you would have to assume I could quickly bring 25-100+ new members over here (believe me that number would be much more over time). That number alone would pretty dramatically change the tone of this site with only several hundred posters/viewers per day (and we all know some of those are multi-ID's).

So, that is what I consider since JDV is mostly benevolent/considerate.

John

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Demonstrably so.

7. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Sandy?

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Is muti-IDs short for "mutant IDs"?

9. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Provably?

10. Saved for posterity.

11. Lucas Wiseman

Lucas Wiseman Well-Known Member

Well, Webby would appreciate anything you can do for Webby.

Webby would welcome the Villa Army with open arms should you decide to send them Webby's way.

12. Shawon Dunston Checks In wishes Webby wouldn't encourage JDV. But what does Shawon Dunston Checks In know?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.