1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

JDV Vids - hot women & fast boats! *Funny*

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John D. Villarreal, Jun 18, 2007.

?

Are you smarter than JDV?

1. Yes

19 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

38 vote(s)
    66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

What's this about hating VA? I have nothing against Virginia!

2. rokski2

rokski2 New Member

Only if you believe no hot women enjoy partying. You know, it kind of falls into that whole "all sex is rape," pseudo-feminist tripe.

Don't try to follow Cadet's logic, there is none. Also, if she disagrees with you, don't try to PM her and thank her for starting a thread, or she will block you. No taker of olive branches, she.

And I never acceded to shotglass' premise in the first instance, anyway.

That's the problem with many on here - they just seek to finagle and fudge all logic and debate standard practices either due to ignorance or, more likely, with the hope that no one will notice they're throwing cheese. Not working with me, which is why many of my 'adversaries' on here can't stand me and hate when I stick up for John: I'm not necessarily the guy you want to see on the debate podium opposite you.

When you slip up, like Flash did earlier in the thread, you'll get exposed. Now, to be fair, I slipped up when I misunderstood what 21 meant to Webby. Yet that doesn't change the substance of what I said, that many have been waving a 'white flag' in the JDV wars. Just check PhillyYanks post seeking JDV's banning earlier in the thread. And Zeke caught me, which he should have. It's always nice to know someone is manning the ship. 21's clarification of her statement strips my post of it's 'Queen of SJ'-approved status; it does not, however, lessen either what Webby said or meant nor that many on SJ have employed any number of 'save us, we've impaled ourselves' dirty tricks when it comes to JDV. Such tactics are the exclusive refuge of the vanquished and the cowed. Thus, the post stands. 21, anyway, was but a representative of SJ in my post, not by any means the person whom I was solely referring to. Which is why I qualified what I said about her by saying "I have no problem with 21."

Hope that helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.