1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

JDV strikes again...and again! (updated)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John D. Villarreal, Jan 26, 2007.

1. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Re: JDV strikes again!

The guy is doing the splits, though. I'm 6-4, 205 and I can't do that.

Gotta give him credit.

2. Chef

Chef Active Member

I'm gonna fuckin' peuke.

3. Chef

Chef Active Member

Now............THAT'S a gunt.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Wait, is that thing to the left of the sheet...a THIGH?!?!

5. Chef

Chef Active Member

Well........at first glance, I thought the thing to the right was a giant nut.

6. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Exactly, JR (someone actually gets it, although honestly at this point I think most do get it (when serious & when fun))

Well played.

I figured things got a bit too stuffy after the whole racial/black coaches thread (even though it was awesome with a lot of good input & NEEDED to be said). So, I figured I would lighten the board up and throw you guys some red meat to play with JDV style.

Again, I am taken real seriously by those I do biz with (as you have seen many times) but can also loosen up and have fun. It is a new day and age - get with the times guys. The only thing that matters is results and your free to be an individual. Isn't that what America is all about? Don't we WANT freedom and choice to be yourself?

So, if you can kick ass and get results than its fine if you wear a hoody, have JDV for intitials, use sharpies to autograph footballs, or even choke a few players on the court like BK (no one advocates that but just saying). Most importantly, my ego is not so big that I can't make fun of myself or allow others to do the same and laugh with them. It is called being a real person and staying grounded no matter how important our jobs are (or we think they are). In the end we all die anyway - so why not have some fun along the way as well as try to make a difference in the world?

I have to bust out to the gym & will check in later - but a couple of comments at this stage.

1.) Doc, a bit tasteless on some - but I can't really complain you WAY upped the ante. Whoever came up with the bobblehead idea was genius. Props on that.

2.) People making fun of my teeth - uhh ok, you are backhanded dissing our Canadian friends & their national sport of hockey & ours of football. What self respecting contact sport player doesn't have a few teeth tweaked (if they are all still there). Your just pointing out your "desk jockyness" and inability to relate to real athletes. I am not that vain - I like my teeth - sends a message and all - no chrome here - all horsepower. They are like battle scars - badges of honor. Again, go ask a hockey player.

3.) The fat guy pics - poor guy - who would have thought that was even possible, gross. But wish him the best - hope he gets some help. Here is a tip - stop eating!!! Do you have any idea how much work it takes to keep up that kind of mass? Full time job.

Alright, I will check in later and may formulate a response to some of the ads and such - but I also want to comment on Reggie Bush and other stories.

7. Chef

Chef Active Member

oh lord.

8. JR

JR Well-Known Member

He loves me! He really loves me!

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Oooo, maybe he has scoops on the extra benefits Bush might have received at U.S.C.

10. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Did that really just happen? Were those words actually written and did I read most of them? I feel ill.

11. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Does he think we like him now?

12. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I like him. *googly eyes*

Give it up, spup. You feel his natural animal magnetism. You want the thread-thriller and lady killer.

Draft saved Draft deleted