1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

JDV & Rok break down the Suns & Spurs + press conf! Many SJ mentions! *Video*

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John D. Villarreal, May 19, 2007.

?

After viewing the videos I think Rok's NBA knowledge is:

1. Awesome! This guy is the NBA expert!!

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  2. Very knowledgeable could be good NBA analyst on TV/Radio

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  3. Average

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. Not that great. I know more NBA info

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Sucks, does he even know what NBA stands for?

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
  1. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Q:

How many thought that the Spurs were going to punk the Suns that hard last night (esp. G-Nobe's play)

Also Q:

Can anyone stop the Spurs now?

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I think this video belongs in the mix ...

3. GimpyScribe

GimpyScribe Member

Only the Villa army, right JDV??

4. NDub

NDub Guest

I had to click the link to hear that quote. And I, too, clicked the Red X as soon as John D-Bag Villareal continued.

DUDE, SERIOUSLY, WHAT. THE. FUCK.

5. John D. Villarreal

Nobody is giving Rok props in this poll!

That is not fair, that dude has super NBA knowledge.

Hmm...Rok will not be pleased.

Note: Sportsbruh you and Kobe can only vote once each - lol

6. John D. Villarreal

Spurs are part of the Villa Army!!!

Villa Army was born/founded in San Antonio

7. Re: JDV & Rok break down the Suns & Spurs + press conf! Many SJ mentions! *Vid

I put JDV on ignore just to see what it's like and I gotta tell you, it's like somebody just took my neighbor's obnoxious big bass subwoofer and bashed it in with a bat 8)

Good times, good times ...

8. John D. Villarreal

Ha ha, which is why you had to come on my thread and post that here. You guys are so damn funny & desperate for any kind of heat/attention.

Anyway, I am not one to look a gift horse in the mouth. Thanks very much!

Slowly but surely the Villa Army is winning and our threads will be garbage/night crew free!!

Thank the Lord!

JDV

9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I did it just to see how much shorter the thread got (by a mile), but I only ignore people who attack me, and since JDV hasn't done that, I'm not leaving him ignored.

10. John D. Villarreal

Your welcome here SC. You provide a nice counter-balance & you actually stay on topic mostly.

11. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

If it's possible, I think Gerardo was actually lip-synching his dance moves, too...

12. rokski2

rokski2 New Member

Re: JDV & Rok break down the Suns & Spurs + press conf! Many SJ mentions! *Vid

I want to thank the voting community for coming to a consensus that my NBA knowledge "sucks." To the esteemed panel, I kowtow to your wisdom (I'm on the right in the picture):

[​IMG]

Feel free to go to the video and come back and point out what I said that "sucked," or that lessened my credibility on discussing the NBA. Remember: I'm not in the room watching the video at the same time as JDV, none of my comments are edited to make me look better, this was cut at about 3:00 AM on a Friday night, and I'm not working from note cards or a script.

Jemele, you know it's all good. :) I - nor pretty much anyone I've ever known - have/has never been able to "edit" JDV's thoughts. But if you're down with the Villa Army, I'm more than happy to serve as your liason for the corps. :)

You have to love JDV's outfit - instant street cred! How many other lawyers/investment bankers do you know that can rock a beanie and Calvin Klein warm-ups like the big man?! Ha ha. ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted