1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jay Cutler

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Yeah, but this is a journalists' board.

And we do care.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

We care because a lot of us have had to deal with these people and some think it's interesting to know that Matt Hasselbeck is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet while guys like Cutler just leave you feeling disgusted.

3. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Plus, journalists really, really, really like to bitch and moan.

4. jlee

jlee Well-Known Member

Fuck Chic-Fil-A, fuck Fruitopia, fuck Dasani, fuck Target, fuck Burger King, fuck KFC, fuck Taco Bell, fuck The Clear Channel, fuck Major League Baseball, fuck FOX, fuck NBC, fuck CBS, fuck ABC, fuck MTV, fuck Hostess, fuck T.G.I. Friday's, fuck cancer, fuck Applebee's, fuck Sbarro's, fuck Subway, fuck Denny's, fuck Minute Maid, fuck The Rainforest Cafe, fuck Lunchables, fuck Hershey, fuck USA Today, fuck Rolling Stone, fuck SPIN, fuck cigarettes, fuck The Sharper Image.

A lotta people didn't want me to say this, but I gotta get it off my chest, 'cause I'm out... fuck Walden Books.

5. The fact that Gay Cuntler lost to the fucking Redskins this season, with all four picks he threw to DeAngelo Hall being the difference, shows you the depths of his suckatude. It makes me sick to see him playing playoff football.

Bad body language? Give me a fucking break. Dude is flat out a whiny bitch. Bar none. Nothing feels better than watching Cutler get his ass kicked on Sundays, and I'm not even an AFC West homer.

6. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Some people prefer watching the Redskins getting their ass kicked. More of a sure thing for the last 18 years.

7. Yes, as a Skins fan, I get it.

8. Actually, it was one of those campus emergency phones that he beat up. At Vanderbilt that gets you suspended; at Tennessee it gets you five push-ups and then a trip back into the huddle with the first team.

9. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=6017986

Once, in his rookie year in Denver, 45 minutes before a game, surefire Hall of Fame safety John Lynch was trying to explain something to Cutler about NFL pass coverage. Except Cutler wasn't looking at Lynch. He was texting.

"Man, I'm trying to talk to you!" Lynch protested.

Didn't help. Cutler was all thumbs, head down. Finally, Lynch slapped the phone out of Cutler's hands, smashing it to the floor.

He listened after that.

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Lynch is one of the classiest guys to play in the NFL in the last 20 years. Great guy. Great story.

11. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Huh. I wonder if YGBFKM will have anything to add.

12. jackfinarelli

jackfinarelli Well-Known Member

I think some of the folks here will really appreciate the message here...

http://cdn.nextround.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/interesting-man-111-560x422.jpg

Draft saved Draft deleted