1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jay Cutler

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Dec 6, 2010.

1. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Ok, you are next....

Fuck you, fuck Jeff Fisher, fuck Vince Young, fuck Bud Adams, fuck country music, fuck Vanderbilt, fuck Sahel Kazemi, fuck Eddie George, fuck Rocky Top, fuck BTExpress, fuck Scott Walker, fuck Pekka Rinne, fuck Jeff Fisher and fuck you too

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

He has this smug look about him that makes you want to punch him in the face, but it's weird kind of smug. A sort of threatening, anti-social kind of smug, yet he has the trappings of being a jock. It's like he's not totally aware of his surroundings, but is 100 percent completely aware of any slights against him.

His look about him says, "I'm your neighbor and I just fucked your cat and I don't care if you know about it. In fact, I'm offended that you'd be offended that I fucked your cat. I'm Jay Cutler, I'll fuck your cat if it pleases me."

Plus, he has this certain Patrick Warburton quality. I can't put my finger on why that would even bother me.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. BYH

BYH Active Member

I'm not even sure what half this means, but thank you. It's an honor. :D

PS: You forgot Peyton Manning, he's from Tennessee too!

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I want one!

5. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

Or as Scarface said on his way outta the burger joint in Half Baked, "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you and I'm out!"

The old man Scarface spared gave him a thumb's up.

Right now, Cutler is playing pretty well. Don't know if it'll last.

6. spnited

spnited Active Member

I don't understand why anyone other than Bears fan should give half a shit about Jay Cutler.

7. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Tsk, tsk.

8. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

About four years ago Cutler destroyed the Steelers pretty much by himself. Every blitz he figured out and found the open receiver. Every six-inch opening a receiver had from his defender, Cultler found the opening with a dart of a pass. Every free blitzer could not even touch him because the ball was away so fast and into the hot receiver's hands.

It was like Tom Brady was playing for Denver.

And when you see how great Cutler could be, that is what kills you when he stinks the joint up, which he often does.

9. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Because people are NFL fans on top of being fans of whatever team they follow primarily.

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

There's a lot of Jeff George in Cutler.

With the right coach, he can be an elite QB. He was showing that under Shanahan. He looks pretty good right now, but Martz and Cutler is doomed to implode at some point, possibly as soon as this weekend.

11. wedgewood

wedgewood Member

Didn't Cutler get arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct during his freshman year at Vandy? I seem to remember something about him tearing down a stop sign and getting busted by the campus cops. And Zagoshe's evidence aside, he did beat the Vols one year, which for Commodore fans, is the next best thing to a six-win season.

12. AreaMan

AreaMan Member

As a Bears fan, I could care less how much of an ass Cutler is. I don't care that Urlacher is a moody b^$#h, I didn't care how much of an @ss Dan Hampton and Steve McMichael were. As long as the team wins, who cares? Not everyone can be Sweetness.

Draft saved Draft deleted