1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jason Whitlock vs. Maria Taylor and Katie Nolan

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by wicked, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

this is hilarious

FileNotFound likes this.
  2. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

JFC. Seriously. I never knew that being a female in sports journalism was a slam dunk road to success.

SFIND and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Years ago he posted here semi-regularly. There was an epic Whitlock thread probably 12 or 13 years ago? I forget what it was about.

4. Patchen

Patchen Well-Known Member

He should go to a two-week Dan Wetzel training camp for columnists and figure it out. That's accountability.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Whitlock: Bartender turned sports personality proves white privilege!

Also Whitlock: Lawyer turned sports personality and MAGA troll is awesome!

SFIND and Azrael like this.
  6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Since he reads this site. Jason, I used to love when you first hosted on Jim Rome. You always brought a unique perspective. But the past decade or so your fastball has been clocking in at little league levels. Everything is victim this, SJW that, liberal this. It’s as predictable as a Gallagher show. Maybe that’s why you’re not where Nolan and Taylor are anymore (and appear to be bitter about it) and are now on the modern day version of the Morton Downey Jr. Show.

7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Wasn’t Whitlock unemployed and we assumed at the end of his rope just a few months ago? And now he’s hosting on the most talked-about “network” in “sports” and is trending all day in Twitter?
    I’m thinking he’s feeling pretty good about his lot in life serving as Clay’s one black friend.

9. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

I think Whitlock still owes me a boxed set of The Wire.

Webster and 2muchcoffeeman like this.
  10. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

you’ll apparently have to get it from Katie Nolan or Maria Taylor now since they get everything.

11. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

My gracious.
    Is he that bored that he has to hunt down Taylor and Nolan?

12. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Wasn't there quite the kerfuffle around these parts when JW posted a thread with a subject title that spoiled the shit out of the big event of season 3 of The Wire?

Draft saved Draft deleted