1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jason Whitlock vs. Maria Taylor and Katie Nolan

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by wicked, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

There was a funny little riff on Valencia. Yesterday Valencia was referenced on the show Mr. Corman. It reminded me of the funny little riff on this thread. Magic Mountain is in Valencia, not Santa Clarita.

Back to Katie Nolan.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Somewhere, Whitlock’s “oh they’re talking about me on SJ” alarm just went off. A wave of pride and anger then swept over him. He was happy to be getting the attention, but upset they dared not lavish praise on him.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  3. Songbird

Jason could be so much more if he didn't waste that talent.

4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Katie Nolan. LOL

5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Nothing cracks me up more that Whitlock posting on Twitter than the linked article is the more important thing that he’s ever written and then the immediate 10 replies of people who claim that their eyes were opened by his genius.

Patchen likes this.
  6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

What's the point of sock puppets if you don't use them?

Webster likes this.
  7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

jason i am here waiting for job offer via tweet plz

9. Songbird

"It's in direct objection to god."

"Civil rights (thru Judeo-Christian values) compelled us to fight for the equality for everybody."

Wasn't Jesus the original friend of the friendless who hung out with lepers, Samaritans, and women who couldn't stop bleeding?

Just a matter of time before we find out about J. Edgar Whitlock, head of the American Taliban.

10. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I see Wannabe Patrice has been leaving the derby on the hat rack lately….

11. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Patrice could be funny at times. JW is starting to look more and more like Uncle Ruckus.

12. Songbird

Because he had to double down on his satanic verses ...

Before I move on, let me add a bit of context and transparency. Fifteen years ago, after a night of drinking, I engaged in unprotected sex with a friend. She became pregnant. She never informed me. She moved back to her hometown and had an abortion. She told me a year later what had happened. At the time, I felt a mixture of sadness and relief. I did not want to have a child outside marriage. I had no interest in marrying the woman I impregnated. At the time, I was quite promiscuous.

I share all this because I want you to fully grasp my point of view. I am a sinner. I have no interest in redefining my sins as virtues or sound, pragmatic decision-making. Sex outside marriage is sinful and therefore rooted in satanism. Every time I've done it, it's been wrong and satanic.

Whitlock: A lot of what the political left supports is satanic

Draft saved Draft deleted