1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jason Whitlock really ticks me off

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by budcrew08, Mar 19, 2009.

1. EmbassyRow

EmbassyRow Active Member

Oh, good for you. You're obviously important and do other things. May we all strive to post less than You.

How can You read our words all the way up there on Your obvious moral high ground?

2. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Given your photo icon, was waiting for Jackie Gleason with a cue in his hand.

3. I Digress

I Digress Guest

unless you know the identity of all of us clutch, how you do you know something we've written hasn't been ripped apart on this board at some time?....

4. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

How do we know Clutch isn't Jason Whitlock?

5. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Who died and made YOU of all people the arbiter of what's acceptable on SportsJournalists.com? I don't see a Global Moderator or Forum Moderator tag under your user name.

6. Sgt. Bilco

Sgt. Bilco New Member

Clearly, it's difficult, if not impossible, to determine if Clutch is, indeed, Whitlock. Frankly, I could hardly give a shit, though if you are Whitlock, I am one of those who think your work is vastly overrated ... However, given this Clutch's insipid and childish dismissal of liberals as desperate to let terrorists roam free, it's certain Clutch is an ill-informed idiot at best and consciously and studiously ignorant at worst.

Um, Clutch? As a proud, loud, liberal who came by his hate for the right back in 1972, I can assure you, I want both George Bush prosecuted for his many obvious crimes and I want real, honest-to-goodness terrorists to pay for their acts.

Now, where is that pesky Osama bin Laden again? Oh, wait, that's right -- we don't really need to catch him after all, sayeth Bush....

7. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

This thread:

[​IMG]

8. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

maybe the thread title isn't exactly right, but that's a little out of context. That statement is in reference to the fact that many on this board don't like him or his work. I don't have any of those issues.

9. actually, it looks like two pancakes ... if you look closely

10. Some Guy

Some Guy Active Member

I guarantee you in more than one dugout last year, somebody asked, "WTF is going on with Manny?"

People tend to gossip about their business, and other people in it.

11. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

Five.
    Five dollar.
    Five Dollar FOOTLONG.
    ANY FOOTLONG!

12. My brain hurts.

Draft saved Draft deleted