1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jameis and A.J.'s mom

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 7, 2014.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

I'm sure Mrs. McCarron is equally outraged that Michael Bay couldn't put two sentences together without a teleprompter telling him what to say. He stormed off the stage at a Samsung corporate evemt after bumbling a couple lines. Winston could teach him a thing or two.

2. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

And don't get her started about that Obama fellow.

3. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

"Couldn't put two sentences together" is usually an exaggeration, but in this case it's kind. I'm not sure he was able to string one sentence together. That was painful to watch.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

oh that's what the thread is about, I thought he raped her

5. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

I talked to Reggie the other day and he certainly has no trouble speaking today, at least not in a one-on-one situation.

There's a rumor that Michael Graham hit it pretty big playing the lottery a year or so ago. I've heard $1 million, but I haven't found anybody who knows for sure.

6. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

I shoulda Googled it. Looks like he did.

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Wasn't Graham the one who was pretty much illiterate, and when people criticized Thompson, he said that at least Graham was benefitting from the college experience?

8. H.L. Mencken

H.L. Mencken Member

Winston was accepted into Stanford. And while I'm sure they bend a little for athletes, they don't bend a lot. Certainly not like, say, Bama.

I'd say there's a good chance Winston is a lot smarter than everyone's all-American MILF.

9. Sea Bass

Sea Bass Well-Known Member

"You know when Kenny and Charles first came into the league, they didn't speak English either."

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Somebody is going to put together a show about the Real Wives and Girlfriends of the SEC with player's moms, coaches wives and player girlfriends. People would watch. Of course they would watch.

11. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

I can deal with athletes who are not well-versed in doing interviews and giving answers, especially college kids and Little Leaguers.

But I can tell you one thing....I'm so done with Dee Dee Bonner and her act. Her 15 minutes are up. Trying to best your son's girlfriend is a bit too much, Mom.

12. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Anyone remember Tebow being interviewed after a big game? He was pretty much incoherent.

Draft saved Draft deleted