1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jail time for Balloon-head parents

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hondo, Dec 23, 2009.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,580948,00.html

Good. Hope the judge can enforce the money part. Hope the kids get taken away before they turn into idiots like their parents.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I have no sympathy for them.

When this story broke. I dropped everything I was doing and was transfixed to the TV, part of me scared to death that I was going to see a 6-year-old fall from the sky because they were running that warning across the TV at the time.

As a father, it completely fucked me up. To think these scumbags did it as a stunt/joke/prank puts them in the lowest level of hell as far as I'm concerned. Take their kids away for a year and see if that makes them rethink pulling another stunt like this.

3. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Wasn't this already covered on the running "6-year-old boy is floating away" thread?

4. Double J

Double J Active Member

You mean the one that's on the front page right now? Yes....yes, it was covered there. Imagine that.

5. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

I have a feeling daddy won't be blowing balloons in jail.

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

This is an issue on which I believe about 96% of the alumni of the politics board would heartily agree.

7. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Excellent.

Draft saved Draft deleted