1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jackson Hole sports reporter

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by big green wahoo, Jul 25, 2008.

1. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Heck, it snowed in June in Salt Lake City.

In Jackson Hole, you're lucky if the ice has melted off the river in May or June.

Still, could be a fun little gig for someone who can get it, get clips and move on.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Or somebody who wants to find a way to fly fish most days of the year and still have a job.

3. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Or mountain bike, or ski, or snowshoe, or snowboard, or white water raft, or hike, or hunt, or ...

4. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

Inky, sounds good doesn't it?

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

If I was I younger and single, I'd take that gig and live in storage shed packed with rods, flies, bikes, kayaks, rifles and skis. And I'd invite all y'all up to go fishing.

6. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

If I were single, I'd already be there.

Ramen and water, of course, but the rivers would suffice.

7. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Catch a fish, pick some berries, milk a mountain goat. You'll have enough to eat.

If the Mexicans who clean all the hotels and rental homes can somehow afford to live there, so can a journalist. The good news to the money thing is that Dick Cheney won't be your neighbor.

Draft saved Draft deleted