1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jackson charged with criminal recklessness

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by RAMBO, Oct 11, 2006.

1. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2621509

Every year in the NBA some asshole has to go around and do something stupid that makes him look bad and makes his team look like idiots. I wonder what are the Pacers going to do after hearing the charges that have been against Jackson.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

They got 38.3 million reasons to get behind Mr. Jackson

3. This dude is just bad news all around. I'll never forget after the Pacers left the court after the brawl, and this fool is ripping off his jersey screaming about "WE RIDE TOGETHA! WE FIGHT TOGETHA!" 38.3 million reasons would not be enough for me if I was Donnie Walsh. If you'll pardon the borrowed expression, "it's a gotsta go situation."

4. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

I'm still in shock over the thread title...someone discovered spell check (or cut and paste).

5. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

I don't doubt that one of the reasons charges were brought is that Brizzi is in a tight race for re-election and pretending he is the toughest badass on the block has always been his persona.

6. I do not intend to charmion this kind of behavior.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Or, the fact that he decided to play shoot 'em up might be enough to warrant charges too....

8. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/32654/

Draft saved Draft deleted