1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jackass 3D

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bob Cook, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Steve-O has been sober for 2 1/2 years thanks for Knoxville, who set up Steve-O's intervention.

2. John

John Well-Known Member

Anybody see that film about Steve-O's addiction that was on TV a few years ago? Holy shit, the fact that he's still alive is amazing.

3. Journo13

Journo13 Member

I prefer Kenny Rogers.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

If you're pushing 40 and your most marketable job skills are eating glass and stapling your scrotum to your thigh, you should get drunk and high.

I've enjoyed the Jackass guys through the years, but I've never paid admission to watch them. I'll wait for it to hit DirecTV.

5. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

Steve-O was on Howard Stern last week and I think he said he's trying his hand at stand-up comedy now that Jackass is coming to an end.

6. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

I'd love to meet his parents. The shit they went through? They have to be golden.

"My name is Bam Margera, and I feel like kicking my dad's ass all day today!"

7. Mizzougrad96

It made $50 million opening weekend. These things cost $5 million to make. These aren't going away anytime soon.

8. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

What seperates these guys from the pack, IMHO, is they are guys who are good guys to each other and are just fun to be around.

Sure they play jokes, but they all laugh hard at themselves and each other.

9. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Good point. Even one of the skits in the new movie....they put Bam in a pit full of snakes, which is his number one fear. Like legit fear. And when they finally pulled him out, he regrouped and was able to laugh about it with his buddies. Me? I might have killed someone.

10. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

While it looked cool on the slo-mo camera, Bam's "Rocky" sucker-punch might be one of the most dangerous stunts they've ever done on "Jackass." You could kill someone like that if you caught them at the right angle.

11. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Agreed, Steak. But damn, watching the people turn their faces away from the water and right into the punch was funny.

12. Mizzougrad96

The last time he was on Stern, Knoxville told a great story about doing his first movie (some Tim Allen bomb) where he got the part without having to audition and he talks about how scared shitless he was to be in a room doing a read through with Allen and Stanley Tucci and Tom Sizemore.

Funny stuff.

Draft saved Draft deleted