1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jack in the Box's secret bacon milkshake

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by deskslave, Feb 7, 2012.

1. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

I'm not sure I have anything to add to that.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/03/bacon-milkshake-jack-in-the-box_n_1253159.html

And the nutritional info, just because:

2. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

This has got to be one of the most disgusting things I've heard of. I went through the drivethru recently and the employee at the window had just tried it. Said it was aweful. Add the fat, calories, and salt man that is just bad!

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I've tried some strange foods over the years, most involving the deep frying of something that has no business being deep fried that is usually found at some sort of state or county fair.

Just the thought of this shake makes me want to hurl.

4. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

We can only assume that mustang is checking Google Maps for the closest Jack in the Box.

5. murphyc

murphyc Well-Known Member

I'm shocked mustang wasn't the person starting this thread.

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I'm guessing this "secret" item will rank below An Animal Style burger from In N Out and a MCGangBang from McDonalds.

7. Raisin Ham

Raisin Ham Member

Think I'll Pass

8. Fly

Fly Well-Known Member

I'm sure this is the ghetto version of the Vanilla Bean Apple Pie Bacon milkshake available at Michael Symon's B-Spot restaurants in Cleveland (which is quite good).

Anything J-i-t-B makes me want to projectile hurl anyway...

9. Monday Morning Sportswriter

Monday Morning Sportswriter Well-Known Member

Aweful, as in, full of awe? Because that makes it sound like it would be awe some.

10. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm in awe as to how bad it actually is. And typing that on a phone and not paying attention to what I type is a bitch

11. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

I had a maple bacon milkshake in Morgantown, WV last year (can't remember the name of the place though). It was OK, but the bacon wasn't that pronounced. It was more like a vaguely salty maple shake. Wouldn't go out of my way to get another one, but I finished the one I had.

12. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

I had a bacon cupcake last week.

I think I'll try the bacon shake with a Jumbaco.

Draft saved Draft deleted