1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

J-Dub redux

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by shotglass, Apr 14, 2007.

1. never mind. you were talking about the april 11 column... i'm talking about the april 15 column.

you can throw a pity party for vivian stringer if you want, sportschick, but i know for a fact vivian stringer had to explain to those players why they should be outraged. she put them in the line of fire for no friggin good reason. irresponsible.

2. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Hey, I got the right column. Give me a sec here.

My bad.

I read the other piece with an "April 14" header and got duped.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Right. Because no girl that age don't know that being called a nappy-headed ho by an old crusty white man is offensive. Right.

4. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Nope. Another wrongly-dated version of the April 11th column.

If the new column is better than the April 11th one (as those that have seen it say it is), I'm eager. :)

5. no. because i have actual sources because i actually try to be a journalist on occasion. but thanks for playing.

just follow the truth and throw away the agendas.

6. sportschick

Dan LeBatard's column for tomorrow on this has some great stuff from Barkley on Sharpton in it, and gives Mr. Whitlock some props too (not that Jason needs the ego boost).

7. barkley trashes sharpton? please tell me yes so i can go to bed with a smile on my face.

8. Speaking of truth and agendas ...

Hey Whitlock, what was your source for the line about baggie pants originating as code for gay inmates (added: in the All star game columns)?

9. RokSki

RokSki New Member

All right, my posts are fixed

10. sportschick

You shall have a huge grin then, Jason.

11. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Do your thing Monday, J-Dub. Good luck. :)

12. sportschick

Oh, and from Jim Brown in the same column:

Draft saved Draft deleted